Friday, February 28th.
This week has flown by. We worked some long days, but we made some good progress. We were able to have supper at the house twice this week. I am hoping to have the kitchen stocked by the end of the weekend so we can get back to eating healthy suppers and not hitting Waffle House or Papa's after 9.
I love the new faucet Bobby installed. I really appreciated it yesterday after I washed supper dishes and started washing all the "treasures" we decided to keep from the kitchen. Hopefully, I will have one of my Valentine's day presents installed this weekend....a new drain and stopper for the sink. The old one grosses me out every time I have to touch it.
I can't wait to have my own things out of storage and easily assessable. Happy sigh.
The picture below is of the fuse box Bobby replaced with the door in place. He does such a good job. I am really proud of his workmanship.
This is a print I found in one of the bedrooms. It is an old print but apparently this print is still popular and can be purchased from many stores. I found an older print similar to ours on EBay and hope it is as valuable as the seller seems to think. :-)
This is the Florida room right off of the kitchen. I sealed it so hopefully water won't get in it anymore but it still has a funky odor that makes me get in and out of there as quick as possible. I hope Bobby can get that resolved at some point as it will be a nice place to hang out and play cards and I have vision of a hot tub for this room one day. He did make some progress in the Florida room last night. One of the doors had been used for a break-in and had been screwed shut to secure it. Bobby had purchased a new door and frame and had the security installer prep the door while he was there since he hadn't had a chance to install it. Last night he installed the new door and added the locks. It just needs the trim replaced. I think I heard, "right door open" about 100 times last night while he worked on it. I was pleased that the installer that programmed it knows left from right. :-)
Remember - there is a place to post your comments. We would love to hear your feedback!
No comments:
Post a Comment