It is hard to believe that we have only had our home for about 6 months now. We have accomplished so much already. Bobby is simply amazing.
Here's the latest:
The garden...so far we have had corn, tomatoes, cucumber and squash. Hopefully we will have eggplant soon.
The biggest change to the house is the foyer. Bobby and I now have a freshly painted ceiling and walls. The staircase and trim has also been painted. Bobby also changed out the light switches and put on new plates. The paint we used is Glidden Dapper Tan. It looks different in the pictures depending on the light.
![]() |
| Before |
![]() |
| Before |
We hung new curtains upstairs.
We also hung new curtains in the kitchen. There is a bookcase behind the single curtain that I store miscellaneous items on. It is so nice to have the clutter hidden. I liked the curtain so much I bought matching ones for the window by the refrigerator.
Bobby installed screen doors on each door in the Florida room. It is nice to sit at the table and enjoy the breeze. We also bought some storage cabinets, It helps the Florida room to look less cluttered. We have one more big cabinet to put together. It is so nice to have a place to put everything.
Bobby discovered that there is an actual rounded brick patio. I can't wait to see what he does with this area in the next couple of years. This is where we grill and there is also a place to sit.![]() |
| Before |
Bobby added some privacy film to the front door for me.
Bobby has done a wonderful job keeping the yard nice. Here are some of the places we hang out.
I love the pool that Bobby put in for me. Due to weather conditions, I haven't been able to use it as much as I would like but we will enjoy it for years to come.
In addition Bobby has been working to fill in the cracks in the driveway. In the near future we will seal it to help protect the asphalt. These are all of the improvements that I can think of since my last post. Best wishes to all!





















No comments:
Post a Comment